Monday, August 15, 2011

DIY Magazine Holders

Ok, this isn't a complete DIY . . . I cheated. I found 5 plain cardboard magazine holders at Ikea for $3! I thought it was quite a steal and worth the time it would save me making 5 out of cereal or mailing boxes.


Mod Podge one side at a time and cover with the scrapbook paper or fabric, cut excess.



You can also trace each side of the magazine holder onto a piece of scrapbook paper and cut out before covering the magazine holder.

I left the back side uncovered since it will be facing the wall. You can also use fabric instead of scrapbook paper. 


Once each magazine holder is covered with paper or fabric, coat with Mod Podge.
Simple and stylish (I think).

Total Cost: $3 (If you already have paper and Mod Podge or Elmer's glue)

No comments:

Post a Comment